We got a coupon for 2 complimentary dance class sessions. We barrowed clothes from a friend. She was SO excited to go!
Stretching
Stretching
I loved this picture even though it's blurry. She is so pleased with her "sugar plum fairy hands".
This picture is so classic! Breanna has a gift for dancing. Grandma Leanne, Allan's mom, got to come as well. As we watched, she came to me and said. "Can you believe how good Breanna is? She takes after me." I couldn't believe it, because I was thinking the same thing but that she takes after me. So I responded and said, "Then she is destined to be a wonderful dancer, she gets it from both sides. I was thinking she gets it from me" He, he. It was funny. And it truth, all though Leanne and I both COULD have been good, we never took extensive training. So maybe Jme should claim and the rights. Breanna takes after her. Silly! Really, though, it made my heart burst with joy to see her go to this class and how happy it made her to use her talent which Heavenly Father had given her.
She had a blast at this class, but at the following one, she didn't have as much fun. Different mood I guess, but oh well. I'm glad I got some cute pictures from the first dance class. Over all I think she would have a ton of fun taking a regular dance class. Hopefully that can happen sooner than later! I want so badly for my kids to have opportunities to develop thier talents!



1 comment:
So cute!
Post a Comment