Monday, December 22, 2008

Audrey

Posing by our thankful tree made by my friend Cheryl for F.H.E.


She got herself dressed, backpack packed and went outside. She is SO independent yet loves to be cuddled. Hmmm, kinda like me. He, he.

Audrey and Tyler 'dancing' at the ward Christmas party. They like to play in Nursery at church. One day I was the nursery leader and Tyler kept trying to hug and kiss Audrey on the lips. It was so funny and cute. I told his mom because I thought it was so cute. She later told me she had talked to him and said, "We don't kiss people that are not in our family". He replied with, "But mom, I LOVE Audrey". It made me laugh!!!

1 comment:

Jaime said...

So much fun! Sorry I don't leave too many comments but I'm usually checking your blog while I've got the baby and she pounds on the keyboard while I try to type, so yeah, that doesn't really work. Love them babies!