Saturday, November 29, 2008

SILLY!!!

This is Austin fake crying in the playhouse. He was trying to make it look real. We laughed a lot doing this strange activity!This is Brayden posing by his dish creation. When he empties the dishwasher, I have him put the high stuff on the counter for me to put away later, and he puts away the rest. He made a beautiful tower out of the high stuff. Amazingly, nothing broke.
The kids have gotten so good at doing chores lately. I love how to see how proud they feel when they know they have finished their chores. They know that they are a very important part of our family. We definitely have to work as a team to get stuff done! When it's me against them, it's not a pretty picture!!!! Our motto is "GO MEIER TEAM!". Our family song is "I Believe in Being Honest" pg 149 of the Children's Song Book. It's fun, I love my little Meier Team!

I originally found Audrey completely naked with these boots on. It was hilarious! I thought I should put a diaper on before I took the picture, though. Anyone that has been at my house lately knows that Audrey is naked alot. She often goes potty in the toilet, but not always. When she has a diaper on, she usually does not like to sit in the wet for very long, so off it comes. It seems like I am constantly turning around to find her naked and going to get a diaper for her. She is a funny girl!


Breanna got ready for church early this day, so we took pictures as a reward and to pass the time. I wanted a pretty princess picture in this cute dress, but all of the pictures came out with this face or similiar. She just wasn't in the mood for the picture smile that day. She is silly!

1 comment:

Jaime said...

Your kids have so much personality.