Sunday, January 11, 2009

Our Christmas Miracle

Grandma and Grandpa Newman came to our house for Christmas. It was SO wonderful. We all had a blast hanging out, playing games, watching movies, making snow angels . . .What a blessing it was to have them in our home this Christmas!
Santa hides the stockings at our house, so this year he hid them downstairs. Brayden is nicely posing with Grandpa and the other kids before they go and find their stockings.

I had this vision of all this kids in cute pajamas for Christmas, but Brayden and Breanna were not into the idea, oh well. We covered the living room with the sheet so no one could peek. The youngest goes first and so on.

This gift was a hit. Audrey LOVES it. She sings with her baby, puts her to sleep and hugs her. When the baby says, "I'm hungry", Audrey says, "No, no baby, no food". It's funny. It's a mess to feed and change the baby, so we've only done it a few times, but Audrey is ok with that so I am really glad.

Light Sabers, another huge hit. The boys are way into Star Wars and they are into it together. I love it. They've even gotten the girls to play Star Wars with them.

My little helpers

It snowed SO much on Christmas and the day after. Look how it's hanging off my neighbor's house. I was in awe! I love the snow when I don't have to go anywhere. It was so wonderful to just relax on Christmas day and watch the big storm. Then, the next day we went out and played in it.

Breanna's curls were all frozen.
Austin LOVES the snow. He asked Grandma to bury him. He stayed there for quite some time eating snow. Funny boy.

No comments: