She kept taking off her costume. For one, she loves to take off and put on clothes and for two it was pretty hot there.
He waited in line all by himself to buy this cotton candy with his tickets. He waited for about 30 minutes and with no sign of impatience. He SO wanted that hunk of sugur. I can't believe I used to like that stuff too. It is so undesireable to me now!
After seeing her friend dressed as a princess, she ditched the girl skeleton costume and wore a princess costume. Luckily I didn't purchase any costumes for Halloween this year, they were either from our dress up box, or given to us. So I didn't mind her changing her mind.
Mr. Incredible won this doughnut eating contest. He liked this boy's costume, so we ended up taking ideas from it for the costume he wore on Halloween.The carnival was a lot of fun and we hung out with the same friends that we went to the zoo with. More about this carnival on a previous entry.



No comments:
Post a Comment