Monday, November 3, 2008


OO! I figured out how to make the pictures large! The kids loved this

beetle. They all loved holding it and letting it crawl all over them. Brayden even had it crawling on his neck! People passing by were a bit alarmed. I love that all four of them are not scared of bugs. It will be interesting to see if that changes as they get older.

2 comments:

Mom, Grandma Leanne said...

AUSTIN!!! WAY TO GO!!!!! You look so absolutely adorable in your cub scout uniform. I'll have to see if I can find one that I have of your Daddy in his uniform. Sue, thanks so much for helping me. As you can tell, I'm still learning and figuring out, but at least this is fun!!!! But I do see how someone can get really hooked on blogging!

Mom, Grandma Leanne said...

Big Al---Have I told you lately how much you mean to me and how much I love you. You are truly amazing in all that you do. If you decided to be a fireman when you grow up and you've nearly reached that point, does that mean you're now older than me because I'm still not sure what I want to be when I grow up. Have a great Day--all six of you.