I do believe this is the best picture I have ever taken. Of course I can't take credit for it, it was Heavenly Father's creation, but it sure was exciting to capture it in photo. It is currently our back ground on our computer and when Allan saw it he smiled. I could tell he was impressed and we all know Allan is not easily amused.All three of the next pictures are from this same hike. It was a very large hike. It took our famiy 5 hours. We ate lunch at the top. Most people can do it in 2. You can do hard things with kids if you have the time! Notice all the different terrains and back grounds- facinating! There were a lot of people there from Europe. They were mezmorized by the park's beauty as were we.



1 comment:
Love it! Your blog is so beautiful!
Post a Comment