Just tilt your head to look at the first picture, it's too hard to switch it. The day after the big party at our house was the 4th of July. We went to the ward brakefast in the morning with a bike parade put on by the primary kids. Then we went to the Provo parade, then relaxed at Allan's Aunt Karen's house, then went to sit on the grass on BYU campus to watch the Stadium of Fire fireworks. We do the same things year after year. I love fun traditions! When Allan was little, he remembered going to see the hot air balloons take off and every since I met him, he has talked about going. The problem is that it is so early! We finally went this year and it was SO fun. I think we got to sleep around 1:30 am the night before and then had to get up around 5:00am the next morning. We got all the kids up and saw the balloons take off. It was super cool. I'm so glad we went! The kids thought it was cool too, so it was worth it. After that we drove home to Salt Lake and we all took a nice nap.
8 years ago



1 comment:
I'm so glad it was worth it for you. Hey where's the picture of the happy couple on the blanket? I SO wanted to see them.
Post a Comment