Thank you everyone for your comments. It is SO fun to look back and see if I have comments. I didn't expect that anyone would read it, but you have. That makes me feel special. I wasn't sure how I felt about this whole blogging trend, but I'm likin' it! I feel like a journalist that writes for the newspaper and people read my columns. Ok, that was over board. I'm a dork but you all love me. =)
Yesterday and today, Austin and I and sometimes Breanna, finished our squarefoot gardens. I wish I could show you! Some day when I get my pictures on a CD, I will post a picture of them. I am so excited!!!! Austin was so eager to help, it was tonz of fun. Later in the evening, I attempted to pull dandelions out of my lawn with a big flat head screwdriver. My arm is SO sore and it doesn't even look any different. But I will keep going. I just always figure if I do 10 a day, then eventually it will get done. Then I will put fertilizer on it that will keep the weeds more under control. I will, one of these days, have a beautiful lawn!!!
My 9 year wedding anniversary is on Thursday, I am so excited. I'm going on a date with my husband. It's gonna be great!!!
7 years ago



1 comment:
It has certainly been a fruitful 9 years. It will be interesting to see the next 9. Congratulations!
Post a Comment