Wednesday, April 30, 2008




Okay, so when I started this blog I had this perfecionist bug and I thought, "I want to have a picture with every post because it makes it so much more interesting". But reality hit and now I haven't been posting because the pictures I have are a month old and I want to write about what is happening now, not what happened a month ago. So for anyone that might read this, I am warning you now that this will most likely be somewhat uniteresting and extremely random. I don't have time to make it all cutsey putsey and I don't always spell things right, nor have the right grammer, but I just decided that I don't care. What is important to me is that I have a record of my children's accomplishments and I am not going to let my perfectionism deprive them or I of having that record. I also want anyone that is interested to know the milestones of my kids so here we go. . . I did want to show what the kids currently look like.


2 comments:

Cherish said...

Fun Easter baskets!

Anonymous said...

wish she was not wearing them denim covers or nappy so i could see her kitty