
The extended family party cake.

Austin as superman

Friend party cake

Friend party gifts. I thought of a new idea. I feel bad having parties around here because myself and two other friends are the only ones that do birthday parties at all. I just know that money is scarce and tight for a lot of people. I also think it is silly that giving used toys as gifts to people is a frowned upon by social norm. Well, next party I am going to invited the guests to bring a used gift. I think it means so much more comming from the child's own toy collection than from Mommy and Daddy's wallet. Any ideas on ways to word this new idea on the invitation? I would love your input.
2 comments:
That's a cute idea, not sure about the wording though. I haven't checked your blog in ages and you have lots of fun pictures.
Love the idea! Going to use that. No idea how to word it though. I think the idea would go over better here in Hawaii, because a lot of people re-use everything here! -Andrea
Post a Comment