Sunday, November 2, 2008

Zion National Park

I am SO SO SO SO SO excited. We got a new-to-us computer and I can post pictures now AND they will all be right side up! So I am posting about our last family vacation to Zion National Park. We listen to the scripture scouts tapes and they are so much fun. In them, there is a song about Zion. So when we told the kids that we were going there, Brayden said, "For reals, we're really going to Zion?" It was cute. It is a beautiful place! But I did decide something. I prefer to visit state parks with little kids over national parks. At state parks the rules are very laxed. The kids can climb and explore what ever their little hearts desire. At National Parks the rules are very strict to stay on designated trails. I understand why, but with little kids it's more fun to just let them explore.

No comments: