Saturday, November 22, 2008

Our new song and how life has changed


Allan got on the blog last night with me by him and he changed the backround and put the music on. I thought it was so sweet that he likes the blog enough to want to be a contributing part to it. I love him! I love the song we picked because it reminded me of how much my life has changed in the last two years. Two years ago I had a goal of earning a free car with Mary Kay and being a director. My house was chaos, and I got the kids involved in movies or computer so I could find the time to make phone calls and put together orders. I love the things that I learned in Mary Kay and wouldn't change that, but a series of events lead me to realize that the time had come to leave it behind completely. My director tried to talk to me about doing orders just once a year, but I couldn't handle the thought. I just wanted to devote my time to my kids and husband. I wanted some better balance and sanity in my life. A few months after that decision we started homeschooling Austin. I love how our life is now. I love that my life is my own. We decide what we want to do each day. I have time to teach and to play and to do chores with the kids. I can go places without makeup and it doesn't matter. I prefer to be presentable, but sometimes, it just doesn't happen. I love my family, I love being a mom. Thank You to anyone that reads my blog. I love you and I love reading your comments!

2 comments:

Erin Fugal said...

you're hair is so cute suzie

Cherish said...

I'm glad you are happy with your life. Everyone has to find their own balance. Love all the new pictures - I haven't been on your blog in awhile!