Friday, June 6, 2008

Potty Training

Today I came in the bathroom to find Audrey naked sitting on the toilet and Breanna reading a potty book to her. I thought, "cool, looks like Breanna has things under control". So I walked off. I came back later to find Audrey off of the toilet and that Breanna had put on Audrey's diaper with her standing up and together got Audrey's clothes back on. I just found it very impressive that a 3 years old could diaper a 2 year old while standing. I did not learn that skill till I was 21. I praised her and asked her if she was ready to move out and have babies of her own and she said yes. I laughed and said, not yet. She is a silly girl.

2 comments:

Jaime said...

You see that woman with the 17 children has got it right. Every kid just needs a buddy and you are free to wander around and say Bravo Bravo!

Cherish said...

Too funny!