This is Brayden right before he had his 1st skin cancer removal and 280 moluskum spots removed. It was neat to witness the miracle that followed. For 3 days after the surgery, he had absolutely no pain. This procedure would have made most adults cry and want to be on serious pain medication. The angels were with my sweet boy. He never even needed to take IB Profin. People kept asking about his spots and how he felt and he acted clueless to it all. I started asking people to keep on the low down so he wouldn't start thinking he should be hurting. I asked him many times after his surgeries if he had any owies and he would say no and run off. The Lord gives us trials, but he does not leave us alone. I know that for sure!
7 years ago



3 comments:
So awesome, love you!
Wow, that's amazing, what a blessing.
yeah, i didn't even know anything about brayden ...shows how much i know. you are so faithful. what a blessing. I'm looking forward to your blog updates as another means of keeping in touch. it was great to talk with you the other day. love you :-)
Post a Comment